Scandalous Red Dress
Ready for Work
- Blush of Health, Enchanting Voice, Friendly Face, Ambidextrous
- Flaws of Note
- Prey Exclusion & Phobia
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
|| Daughters of Cacophony
|Date of Birth:
|| October 5th
|| December 31st
Amelie was born in France, and grew up outside Paris in a small farm town. She moved to Paris after her older sister, Simone, disappeared while pursuing her dreams of the stage. Amelie and Simone both dreamed of joining the Paris Opera and then touring Europe and singing in the great Opera Houses of the world. Amelie went to Paris and became the star they both dreamed of being. She had many admirers, and suitors as well. Her mentor, Jeanette, told her she was too important and talented to settle down. Jeanette changed her life forever. Together, they toured the world, and Jeanette protected and sheltered her from the world. They did not stay long anywhere, and did not interact often with other kindred. Now, Amelie is on her own as Jeanette met her end in New York several years ago.
Amelie learned that her sister, Simone, was still of this world and in New Orleans. She was too late to finally reunite with her, as she had met a terrible end in a battle that had something to do with a person named Flynn. Amelie stayed in New Orleans to learn all she could of her sister's time there, and fell in love with the Jazz music her sister performed. She stayed for a number of years until it just became too much to bear knowing her sister existed for so long and they were apart. So she traveled the country until she got word from a friend that Prospect would be a good place to start fresh.
- Nicolai: Mon chéri, I thank you for being there for me as a friend, as a supporter, and so much more. I want to continue down this path we are on together. No matter what. It is you I want with me.
- Arya: The little we have talked has been enlightening. I look forward to getting to know you more.
- Azrael B.: My newest friend. You are a handsome charmer. Who knows what would have happened if we met at a different time. I feel safe around you, and am touched by your concern for me. I promise to give you a call when I need you. You are important to me, and I look forward to spending time learning from you.
- Brice: You were gone when I arrived, and when you came back I was wary of you. You soon proved to be a friend, and then disappeared again. I know you are somewhere. I hope to see you again.
- Gabriel: My mysterious friend. I met you at a time I really need advice and a friend. You helped me out. I hope you get time for me again, and we can get to know each other better.
- Guivre: Guy, I have enjoyed speaking with you. I do not know you well, but you seem fair, and interesting. I'd like to hear more of your stories.
- Heathen: I had my doubts about you at first, but sure enough you have turned into not just a friend, but family - thanks to Vivianne being smart enough to see your potential.
- JD: I asked for your help, and you gave it to me. I appreciate your kindness to me. I'm am sad to hear that you are leaving the city, but I hope it works out for you and that you will not be a stranger.
- Lillian: You have been through so much, and have come so far in a short time. I hope I can be of assistance to you, and a friend.
- Madeline: Your support is amazing. With you and the rest of the Roses there to support and care for me, I am in your debt. I cannot thank you enough for helping me get to meet others, and make more friends. I value our friendship and your help opening my eyes to more this world has to offer. You are continuing to teach me every day, and I cannot thank you enough. Without your help, I never would have realized I could be ready to be the new Keeper of Elysium. I am glad that I can come to you for advice in this new role.
- Madrigal: Friend, I do not know you well, but I want to see you find a place in this city. I hope things improve for you soon.
- Mara: Friend, while we still do not know each other that well, I am honored that you asked for me to perform at the opening of your club. I hope to talk with you more.
- Silvana: Thank you for your assistance.
- Vegard: Your kindness in accepting me into the Praxis is truly appreciated. I was the shy girl that listened to your words, and with the support of so many, you saw me step into the light and have humbled me with your recognition of that. You have my support, and I am humbled that you entrusted me to be the of Keeper of Elysium.
- Vivianne: My dear Clan Sister - You have helped me enormously to learn more about this city, the people in it, and what my place could be. You are my confidant, my sounding board, and most importantly my friend. I will support you and be there for you.
- Singing: You want to get her attention? Play music, or better, sing to her.
- Music: Music is life. Opera and classical music has been her life, and Jazz is a new passion. You like something else? Tell me about it.
- Friends: What is life without them? Pretty boring.
- Security: After losing the 2 most important people in her life, fear is a problem - especially of violence.
- Home: Amelie has spent nearly all her life traveling the world, with no physical place to call home but the memories of her childhood in the French countryside. She has now found a home, thanks to her dear clan sister, Vivianne. Seventh Haven
Rest in Peace:
Simone Renoir Jeanette Bellerose
Currently the songs Amelie is listening to:
- More Than Words
- Fly Me to the Moon
- All of Me
- Two Steps Behind
- Thousand Years