- New to Town: Brooke just moved to town from the Los Gatos/San Jose area. She needed a fresh start, with new people that did not know her.
- Computers: Brooke has a Bachelor's degree and a Masters. She is a genius, and finished her Masters before she turned 20. Computers are her safe space that calms her as well. If you need a 'white hat' to help you out, she can do that. She works freelance, as it allows her time to work on her own schedule.
- Friends: She has never had a real friend. No one really ever understood her, and after bouncing around the foster system after being orphaned at a young age, plus being a genius, it did not help her in the social department. She is intentionally here to try to change her life and be a part of something and make friends.
- Cameron: Keep your hands off.
- Chullain: You showed me kindness my first night in town. Thank you.
- Journey: We only met for a short period, but I'd like to met you again. I have a lot to learn.
- Luna: You were a surprise! I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you again.
- Natalie H.: I never met anyone like you before. I'd kind of like to get to know you better. I think we could be friends.
- Sebastien: Thank you for showing me around, and taking me out for an adventure. I hope to do that more often.
- Tabia: We met only briefly. It seems like we are total opposites, but maybe that could work to be friends.
- Vesta: You have helped make my transition here easier. Hopefully we can get to know each other better.