- Newer to Town: Brooke moved to town at the end of August from the Los Gatos/San Jose area. She needed a fresh start, with new people that did not know her.
- Computers: Brooke has a Bachelor's degree and a Masters. She is a genius, and finished her Masters before she turned 20. Computers are her safe space that calms her as well. If you need a 'white hat' to help you out, she can do that. She works freelance, as it allows her time to work on her own schedule.
- Friends: She has never had a real friend. No one really ever understood her, and after bouncing around the foster system after being orphaned at a young age, plus being a genius, it did not help her in the social department. She is intentionally here to try to change her life and be a part of something and make friends.
- Montana: A chance meeting in a coffee shop led to a job, which led to a discovery I never thought I would make. We have a lot of catching up to do, Dad.
- Michael: You were a friend at the moment I needed one the most. Before I knew it, you became everything to me - and soon to be my husband. I am so elated that we will be spending the rest of our lives together.
- Billy: As long as you do not go near more BBQ Sauce near me, I think we can be great friends. It is great to get to know another from my tribe.
- Chullain: You showed me kindness my first night in town. Thank you.
- Hina: You are awesome with your Archery skills! I want to learn!
- Journey: Wow! I hope to go on more adventures with you!
- George: You gave a newbie a chance, and taught me a lot. Thanks you.
- Jake: Like Journey, you are awesome. I hope I can go on another adventure with you again.
- Luna: You were a surprise! I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you again.
- Natalie: I never met anyone like you before. I'd kind of like to get to know you better. I think we could be friends.
- Sebastien: Thank you for showing me around, and taking me out for an adventure. I hope to do that more often.
- Vesta: You have helped make my transition here easier. Hopefully we can get to know each other better.
- Lana: Dragomir's Mate - and Den Mother to us. Love your cooking, and especially your hospitality!