For less common types, see bottom of page
- First Life: your tem-akh's original existence in ancient Egypt
- Second Life: your modern life before death
- Third Life: your modern life after death
Choose Concept, Nature, Demeanor, Amenti, Hamartia, Inheritance
|Amenti||Translation||Tem-akh||Purpose||Primary hekau path|
|Kher-minu||Tomb Watcher||Ka||The Defender Self||Amulets|
|Khri-habi||Scroll-bearer||Ba||The Bird Self||Alchemy|
|Mesektet||Night Sun||Sahu||The Eternal Self||Celestial|
|Sakhmu||Spirit Scepter||Khu||The Shining Self||Effigy|
|Sefekhi||Unbandaged One||Khaibit||The Shadow Self||Necromancy|
- Concept: Who you were/are in your Second/Third Life
- Hamartia: Failing in your Second Life that your tem-akh filled; similar to Regret for wraiths
- Inheritance: Who your tem-akh was in your First Life
Attributes: 6/4/3 +2
Abilities: 11/7/4 +5 (+5 can raise above 3)
Hekau: 3, including at least 1 in Amenti's primary path (see above)
- Amulets, Alchemy, Celestial, Effigy, Necromancy, Nomenclature
- No path can exceed Balance
- One free spell or ritual at each hekau level
- Arcane, Ba, Companion, Ka, Legacy, Memory, Vessel, Tomb
- Teomallki: Memory is common but not required, Lesser Resurrection is not required (MPG 73-74 takes precedence over MtR 222)
- Wu T'ian: High Mentor is uncommon, Ka is not allowed but you still get the "incorruptible" benefits from level 0 (MtR 225, 65)
Sekhem: equal to Balance; if you have a Vessel, use a +mysheet counter for it
Freebies: 15, including at least 5 on attributes, abilities, backgrounds, and/or Willpower
Things you should know about your character (pages 71-73)
- How did you die, and what kind of impact did your death have on you?
- How did you reach the Lands of Faith?
- Who performed the Great Rite for you?
- Who taught you?
- How do you see your duty to Osiris and Ma'at?
- How do you deal with the mortal world?
- What do you believe?
- Attribute: 5
- Ability: 2
- Hekau: 5
- Background: 1
- Balance: 4 (cannot exceed total of 3 in chargen)
- Ritual: 1
- Spell: 1
- Willpower: 1
- House rule: Willpower cannot exceed 8 in chargen
- House rule: Sekhem cannot be raised with freebies
Capacocha / Teomallki
Use Direction instead of Balance
|Suyu||Translation||Primary hekau path|
|Chaskimallki||Word Bearers||Respiro (MPG 134)|
|Intimallki||Sun Spears||Saudade (MPG 128)|
|Pachamallki||Stone Pillars||Sarandu (MPG 121)|
|Uchumallki||Smoke Dancers||Alitu (MPG 117)|
Use Quest instead of Balance
|Wu T'ian||Translation||Purpose||Primary hekau path|
|Wu Feng||Family of the Phoenix||The Vibrant Self||Feng Tan (MPG 139)|
|Xian Lung||Immortal Dragons||The Resilient Self||Lung Tan (MPG 146)|
Cabiri etc. are treated as equivalent to Egyptian mummies for purpose of chargen mechanics