Choose Concept, Nature, and Demeanor
Attributes: 7/5/3 (Strength must be at least 3, Appearance cannot exceed 3)
Arcanoi: Puppetry: 1, 2 dots among Embody, Inhabit, Lifeweb, then 2 free dots in Arcanoi
- Risen cannot purchase the Background Artifact, and any Mentors or Status they have remain in the Shadowlands.
- Risen taking Allies, Contacts or Resources must specify whether the Background applies to the Shadowlands or the Skinlands.
Choose your Shadow's Conduit (often your most important Fetter)
Starting Pathos: 5 + Memoriam
- Attribute: 5
- Ability: 2
- Background: 1
- Disciplines (Celerity, Fortitude, Obfuscate, Potence): 7
- Arcanoi: 5
- Fetter: 1
- Passion: 1
- Pathos: 1 pt = 2
- Willpower: 1
- Reduce Shadow's freebies: 1
- You can also gain up to 7 freebies by letting the Shadow gain an equal number
- Your Risen does have a Shadow, whether it be banished to the Conduit or in control of her body.
- The Shadow should be created in accordance with the rules for Shadow creation in Wraith, with an Archetype, Temporary and Permanent Angst scores (house rule: 0 and 4), Dark Passions, Thorns and 10 freebie points.
- Certain Thorns, such as Tainted Relic and Shadow Call, are inapplicable in the Skinlands. Others (Trick of the Light and Devil's Dare, in particular) acquire new power in the lands of the living, and can be devastating when the Shadowguide chooses to employ them.