Constance (Connie) 'Sister Sraosha' Osti'
|| Runs Hands of Hope Mission
|| 5 something
The Color of Connie's eyes
Dates are by OOC posting. Newest first.
“He who sows the ground with care and diligence acquires a greater stock of religious merit than he could gain by the repetition of ten thousand prayers” - Zoroaster
“Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows; console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong.” - Zoroaster
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. a belief in God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake. - Martin Luther
I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong. - John Lennon
How do you do it?
By embracing my complexity by not just living in one part of myself by being a witch and a seer and a woman. And no matter what is going on, not ignoring my basic need for beauty and joy... And love. You can't ignore a part of yourself and be happy. - The Originals
Hildegard Von Bingen - Vision
New order - True Faith
Under the Gun - Sisters of Mercy
Lullaby - Loreena McKennett
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
Midnight City - M83
Tim Capello - I Still Believe
The Contrarian - A Perfect Circle
Halo - Ane Brun
Everything - VnV Nation
- How many goodly creatures are there here!
- How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
- That has such people in't!
- If I stoop
- Into a dark tremendous sea of cloud,
- It is but for a time. I press God's lamp
- Close to my breast; its splendour, soon or late,
- Will pierce the gloom. I shall emerge one day.
- You understand me? I have said enough?
- At times I almost dream
- I too have spent a life the sages' way,
- And tread once more familiar paths. Perchance
- I perished in an arrogant self-reliance
- Ages ago; and in that act a prayer
- For one more chance went up so earnest, so
- Instinct with better light let in by death,
- That life was blotted out -- not so completely
- But scattered wrecks enough of it remain,
- Dim memories, as now, when once more seems
- The goal in sight again...
- For men begin to pass their natures bound,
- find new hopes and cares which fast supplant
- Their proper joys and griefs; they grow too great
- For narrow creeds of right and wrong which fade
- Before the unmeasured thirst for good.
- Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
- Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
- Few come within the compass of my curse,--
- Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
- As kill a man, or else devise his death,
- Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
- Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
- Set deadly enmity between two friends,
- Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
- Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
- And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
- Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
- And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
- Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
- And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
- Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
- 'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
- Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
- As willingly as one would kill a fly,
- And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
- But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
- Who can be wise, amazed, temperate and furious,
- Loyal and neutral, in a moment? No man:
- And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
- There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
- Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. But come;
- Here, as before, never, so help you mercy,
- How strange or odd soe'er I bear myself,
- As I perchance hereafter shall think meet
- To put an antic disposition on,
- That you, at such times seeing me, never shall,
- With arms encumber'd thus, or this headshake,
- Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase,
- As 'Well, well, we know,' or 'We could, an if we would,'
- Or 'If we list to speak,' or 'There be, an if they might,'
- Or such ambiguous giving out, to note
- That you know aught of me: this not to do,
- So grace and mercy at your most need help you, Swear.
| RP HOOKS
|| Medical, Education, Food, a little money..
|| She runs the Hands of Hope Mission Downtown.
My rock when I am alone.
My healer. My Guardian.