Constance (Connie) 'Sister Sraosha' Osti'
|| Runs Hands of Hope Mission
|| 5 something
The Color of Connie's eyes
Dates are by OOC posting. Newest first.
“He who sows the ground with care and diligence acquires a greater stock of religious merit than he could gain by the repetition of ten thousand prayers” - Zoroaster
“Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows; console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong.” - Zoroaster
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. a belief in God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake. - Martin Luther
I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong. - John Lennon
Hildegard Von Bingen - Vision
New order - True Faith
Under the Gun - Sisters of Mercy
Lullaby - Loreena McKennett
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
Midnight City - M83
The Contrarian - A Perfect Circle
Halo - Ane Brun
Everything - VnV Nation
- How many goodly creatures are there here!
- How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
- That has such people in't!
- If I stoop
- Into a dark tremendous sea of cloud,
- It is but for a time. I press God's lamp
- Close to my breast; its splendour, soon or late,
- Will pierce the gloom. I shall emerge one day.
- You understand me? I have said enough?
- At times I almost dream
- I too have spent a life the sages' way,
- And tread once more familiar paths. Perchance
- I perished in an arrogant self-reliance
- Ages ago; and in that act a prayer
- For one more chance went up so earnest, so
- Instinct with better light let in by death,
- That life was blotted out -- not so completely
- But scattered wrecks enough of it remain,
- Dim memories, as now, when once more seems
- The goal in sight again...
- For men begin to pass their natures bound,
- find new hopes and cares which fast supplant
- Their proper joys and griefs; they grow too great
- For narrow creeds of right and wrong which fade
- Before the unmeasured thirst for good.
- Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
- Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
- Few come within the compass of my curse,--
- Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
- As kill a man, or else devise his death,
- Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
- Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
- Set deadly enmity between two friends,
- Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
- Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
- And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
- Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
- And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
- Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
- And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
- Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
- 'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
- Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
- As willingly as one would kill a fly,
- And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
- But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
- Who can be wise, amazed, temperate and furious,
- Loyal and neutral, in a moment? No man:
- And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
- There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
- Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. But come;
- Here, as before, never, so help you mercy,
- How strange or odd soe'er I bear myself,
- As I perchance hereafter shall think meet
- To put an antic disposition on,
- That you, at such times seeing me, never shall,
- With arms encumber'd thus, or this headshake,
- Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase,
- As 'Well, well, we know,' or 'We could, an if we would,'
- Or 'If we list to speak,' or 'There be, an if they might,'
- Or such ambiguous giving out, to note
- That you know aught of me: this not to do,
- So grace and mercy at your most need help you, Swear.
| RP HOOKS
|| Medical, Education, Food, a little money..
|| She runs the Hands of Hope Mission Downtown.
- JD When times become hard, we do what we must. Be safe, remain kind and steadfast in your freedoms.
- Jax Helpful, very, but I dislike paying you back at a later date. Even if it is tax deductible. Oh Dear...Mister Xander.. :<
- Madeline So sweet, maybe a similar soul, maybe. I want to believe. But I cannot. I have seen to much. But you are an ingenious woman. You will find a way.
- Thomas_Ilin You talk to me like so many others wont. You seem to understand..well..sort of. You seem confused, lost...and you're not...Gone."I see the sinners suffering I hear them screaming and I watch them burn and die"
- Lucius - Do not let it eat the seed of good in you. Do not let pain make you forget what you are and the blessings you have been given. Gone.
- Saburo - Life unfolds only in moments. Your happiness is determined by how you choose to live those moments; not which can or cannot happen. May your path lead you to greater things than you believe.
- Vegard - When I knew you, you were a different man. In such a short time you have changed completely. Heavy is the head..
- Silvana - I pray for you nightly.
- Cedric - I'm sorry.
- Mikael - There's something bittersweet about you. Like the last days of summer or the memory of the last time I felt the sun on my face. I wish I could shield you in the bright warmth forever but this is not the world we live in.
- Heathen - Do not let all the shadows consume you. Even if they keep you; somewhere in your soul keep the light that made you.
- Ilias - Skyscrapers and opportunities. I've much to learn from my elders.
My rock when I am alone.
My healer. My Guardian.