Caitiff: n/a, all non-restricted disciplines cost an in-between amount of XP
Pander: n/a, all non-restricted disciplines cost an in-between amount of XP
First dot has higher XP cost for other clans, unless you have a PC teacher (use +request to claim the discount)
- Chimerstry (Ravnos)
- Obtenebration (Lasombra, Kiasyd)
- Protean (Gangrel)
- Quietus (Assamite)
- Serpentis (Followers of Set)
- Vicissitude (Tzimisce)
Not available to other clans, even via merit, except as explicitly allowed by +rules
- Daimoinon (Baali)
- Flight (Gargoyle)
- Visceratika (Gargoyle)
- Mytherceria (Kiasyd)
- Thanatosis (Samedi)
- Obeah (Salubri)
- Melpominee (Daughters of Cacophony)
- Valeren (Salubri Antitribu)
Blood magic (also restricted)
- Thaumaturgy (Tremere)
- Necromancy (Giovanni, Samedi)
- Dur-An-Ki (Assamite sorcerers)
- Koldunic Sorcery (Old Clan Tzimisce)
- Ahku (Followers of Set) - counts as out of clan for chargen/XP unless targeted by Additional Discipline
- Abyss Mysticism (Lasombra with appropriate Path of Enlightenment)
- Wanga (Serpents of the Light, Samedi, Tremere, mostly)
See '+rules blood magic' for more information.
Combination disciplines (also restricted)
- Restricted to vampires.
- Clan-specific are restricted to that clan.
- Others are restricted/disallowed at staff discretion.
- If canon is missing an XP cost, it's 3 XP per prerequisite dot.
- For Awareness checks, use the highest level among its prerequisites.
- Alpha Glint
- Gangrel rolls (Charisma + Animal Ken + Willpower).
- If some but not all opponents are Garou (shifters): Gangrel rolls (Charisma + Animal Ken) and (Willpower) separately. Only half their successes from Charisma + Animal Ken (rounded down) count against Garou.
See Kuei-jin Disciplines.