"In winter's cloak we've sheltered long
Waiting for spring's sweet song
Tho' warmth we found beside the hearth
Its glow could not break through the dark
I look toward the fiery sky
And know that your return is nigh
Though I shall fall as the harvest corn
It is my fate, I'm Pagan Born!"
- Inkubus Sukkubus; 'Pagan Born'
[ edit ]
- If rumors are to be believed, then Domnica is almost three thousand years old. Surely that can't be right, though. Right? That would put her birth sometime in the 900's B.C., predating most conventions of Vampiric society. It also means, if she's really from Transylvania, that she's a Magyar, one of the original inhabitants of the region. She would have been part of a tribe, hunting and gathering to survive.
- She is one of the Old Clan, who predate the nastiness that is Viccissitude. In the ancient, dark days they ruled fiefdoms called 'Voivodes' where they openly ruled over mankind. A terrifying Clan of bizarre royalty. While capable of truly inhuman brutality, they were also known for their odd, strict code of honor and hospitality. If they gave you their word they kept it on pain of death, and expect the same from you. Incredibly giving and warm to their guests, but insanely vindictive to trespassers or those who betray their trust or hospitality. These nights there are barely any of them, and they never join the modern Sects, though they often form loose alliances with them.
- She is a Koldunic Sorcerer. This means she brokers deals with nature spirits, and draws her power from the very Earth. This is no Hermetic science or disgusting Blood Magic. This is nature magic in its purest, most brutal form. She deals with spirits nightly, and is working to regain her lost power and knowledge in the Ways of Koldunism.
- Hundreds of years ago, during the original Anarch Revolt, Domnica was a feared Voivode in Transylvania. She had a House consisting of numerous Childer and Grandchilder, and was a Mistress of the Koldunic Ways. She was a force to be reckoned with. However, her traitorous Broodmate allied with foul forces to use an arcane ritual to sap her of her power, weakening her to the power of a mere Fledgling, and then turned her body to stone. He took everything from her.
- While she was a statue hundreds of years passed, and she passed from private collection to private collection. She earned the name 'The Angry Woman', and was thought to be an amazing statue by an unknown artist. Recently she ended up in the Prospect Museum of Art, where a mortal occultist realized what she really was. He stole here and turned her back to flesh, only to be drained during her frenzy upon awakening.
- The modern world is strange and terrifying. She didn't get to see the growth of science and technology, or see modern customs come into being. She missed the foundation of the Camarilla and the Sabbat, and knows little to nothing about them.
- Voivodeless, she currently havens in an abandoned house in the city. She craves it all, though.
- She has little and wants much. She's currently seeking allies both among the Night and the Day. In addition, she wants a Ghoul or two to help her get used to this strange world.
[ edit ]
| Full Name:
|| Domnica. Just Domnica.
| Date of Birth:
|| The Winter of 925 B.C. Supposedly.
|| Voivodeless Voivode
| Apparent Age:
|| Possibly Underaged. Maybe 18?
[ edit ]