We often like to paint love with this sense of morality, that only comes in either black or white. The problem is, it's not just grey, but we are colorblind to the whole love... color spectrum at times. Heartache is real, love is real, emotions are real. The best lovers paint with the same colors or in the very least are using the same canvas, even if the picture is very different.
“Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions.”
“Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't!”
“Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.”
“The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.”
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”
“Sex should be friendly. Otherwise stick to mechanical toys; it's more sanitary.”
“I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late start without me.”
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
"Chastity—the most unnatural of all the sexual perversion."
“Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.”
[ edit ]
I forget who said, bed friends are the best of friends. But I couldn't agree more.
My Little Black Book :
- [The Sex Doll] - Willing to strip me naked, toss me in some new clothes, have me for dinner... all on our first encounter. Something tells me, I will like you!
- [The Drunk Birdie] - Fellow student, can't hold her liquor. Cute as a bean. I've never been interested in Asian women before, but I will take very good care of you. More drinks!
- [The Dog Fighter] - All that is man. What more is there to say. I offered to tend his wounds, but maybe I came off too strongly. Perhaps we will meet again, I can only dream of it!
- [The Latex Goddess] - A woman I can idolize. I love her outfits, and love putting them on and taking them off. They say, never meet your hero's. I might have to make a personal exception!
Friends w/ Benefits:
- [The Frisky Co-ed] - The verdict is still out on this one, sexy, passionate, raging with hormones. I get it, its college. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do!
[ edit ]
Am I feminist...sure. Am I equalist, yes. However the problem with perception is your already including yourself in a group, a pie's eye view from above, before and after your imagined scenario. We all want the same keys to the same doors, but what we often fail to realize is, those keys need to be handed over without taking away key's from someone else. Changes need to be made with out subtracting from someone else. I'm really just a revolutionist. In my case, I'm freeing up the keys to a door called 'sex'.
[ edit ]
- Author of 'The ABC's of Sex'
- Female Co-Host on Loveline Radio
- Sex Therapist for Couples and Individuals
- Flip a House
- Increase Fame
- Pursue a Higher Degree
---Activities & Hobbies---
- Beach Volleyball
[ edit ]