From City of Hope
Only been in Prospect since Summer 2017. Currently serving as Kitchen Manager of the nightclub Rhapsody. Brief mentioning in the newspaper as a Culinary Management major at UCP: recipient of the coveted "Andrew Zimmern Second Chances" scholarship, awarded to culinary students looking for higher education to enable turning their lives around.
- "Cooking is one of the oldest arts and one that has rendered us the most important service in civic life." Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1722-1826
Work In Progress
Not much to look at. 5'11" of thin but athletic, shoulder-length auburn hair and hazel eyes. His ID will put him over 21 years old.
- Natural Habitat: Enjoy food and drink? Ethan does, in addition to visiting restaurants and working as a chef, he also cooks just for the fun of it.
- Care & Feeding: You might not believe it, but he's pretty good with creatures and critters. Can even ride a horse.
- Behavior: Ethan has worked as the Kitchen Manager since the grand re-opening of Rhapsody. Gets caffeinated via Off The Record outside of work. Culinary classes at UCP are harsh, if he's on campus, it will be in whites at a lab workstation.
- Balance: Am I ever glad I ran into you! I was looking for information, resources, maybe if I was very lucky a friend; got all three.
- Erin: Apprehensive and jumpy, but not staring through me or running away. I can deal with that.
- Doyle: Was I mistaken or was that a challenge? Don't worry, I will pick up that thrown gauntlet and EAT it.
- Chullain: I have the feeling I might eventually regret having volunteered for a shift as a bouncer.
- Ambrosine: It's not often that anyone lives up to the hype, especially yours. We'll see.
- Locke: Where are you? Who are you?
- Chastity: Wow. Seriously, WOW. I'll just be here basking in your radiance, if that's okay with you.
- Nova: Can I just say that I am digging you? Totally platonic! I like picking up what you're putting down.
- Simone: Somebody tell Middleschool Me he's going to meet a popstar. And one of the crazy-nice-in-person ones!
- Larry: Nice fellow.