From City of Hope
Only been in Prospect since Summer 2017. Currently serving as Kitchen Manager of the nightclub Rhapsody. Brief mentioning in the newspaper as a Culinary Management major at UCP: recipient of the yearly "Andrew Zimmern Second Chances" scholarship, awarded to culinary students looking for higher education to enable turning their lives around.
- "Cooking is one of the oldest arts and one that has rendered us the most important service in civic life." Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1722-1826
Work In Progress
Not much to look at. 5'11" of thin but athletic, shoulder-length auburn hair and hazel eyes. His ID will put him over 21 years old.
- University Of Prospect: Culinary Management major, hurrying to and from classes.
- Twisted Toppings: All college students like pizza, right? Have you SEEN the toppings bar??
- Off The Record: The favored spot for coffee, even if Prospect Roasters is on the edge of UCP.
- Rhapsody: First job as Kitchen Manager post re-opening, lives in a backroom office of the place.
- Prospect New Hope MMA: Plyometrics, Core & Cardio, Strength Training, Active Rest, whew!
- Pendragon's Dance: Swordsmanship lessons. An antiquated skill, but still useful.
- Wafflemania: In short, "All You Care To Eat Pancakes" is hard to find elsewhere in the city.
- Balance: Am I ever glad I ran into you! I was looking for information, resources, maybe if I was very lucky a friend; got all three. So I got your back.
- Erin: Apprehensive and jumpy, but not staring through me or running away. I can deal with that.
- Chullain: I have the feeling I might eventually regret having volunteered for a shift as a bouncer.
- Ambrosine: It's not often that a first impression goes that well. Hype lived up to!
- Locke: So, you're back now? How fortunate for all of us that the stories are true.
- Chastity: Wow. If you're willing to put up with me this much, then I am definitely sticking with you.
- Nova: Yeah, you're cool. Kinda got my best friend's heart in your hand, be careful with that.
- Simone: Somebody tell Middleschool Me he's going to meet a popstar. And one of the crazy-nice-in-person ones! Would you believe she was instrumental in my going back to Culinary classes?
- Larry: Nice fellow.