There seems to be some misunderstanding of who/what is exactly immune to various forms of supernatural innate powers. The following is a list of what's what for the races that have such:
The Fog - Some are not affected by the Fog: Innocent children, animals, the insane and certain of the other supernatural denizens of the World of Darkness. (pg. 240 WtO 2nd Edition as there is no Revised version)
- Because the book doesn't state exactly which other supernatural denizens of the World of Darkness are immune to the Fog, staff has ruled that the following are immune:
- All Wraiths/Risen (Obviously)
- All Shifters
- All Mages
- All Vampires
- All Changelings
- All Demons
- All Ghouls
- Sorcerers with at least level 3 in any numina.
- Psychics with at least level 3 in any numina.
- All Possessed
- All Kinfolk
- All Kinain
- Those with the merit: Spirit Sight
- Cannot be used anywhere where the Tempest can't be easily accessed, including while Embodied, and in the Dreaming or Umbra. Argos 2 (Phantom Wings) may be an exception.
- Outrage 4 (Death's Touch): Interpret 'heat and extent of the fire' based on WtO page 234 (Sources of Injury -> Fire).
- Outrage 5 (Obliviate) targets the soul as well as the body. Non-wraith supernaturals are treated the same as mortals.
- Pandemonium 1 (Weirdness) lasts for one turn per success and is limited to small hallucinations. Phantasm is broader in scope.
- Pandemonium 4 (Foul Humour) can create one point of blood per two successes. Vampires can drink it, but it tastes awful.
- Usury 2 (Charitable Trust) cannot heal aggravated damage. Moliate 2 (Sculpt) can, but is more expensive.
- Usury 3 (Early Withdrawal) is unsoakable, but again cannot heal aggravated damage.