Alandra - Of all the circumstance in all the world, this circumstance fell together somehow. A gift of words and thought flow from her matching, even rivaling, her beauty itself. While her looks got my attention, it is the wellspring of passion that flows from her that have captivated me. This knight has found a cause to champion and shall put his arm against her inner demons as the rise to take hold of her. We were bound, I broke that bound and now life with what has happened.
Cali - Shay, ishn't she shwell ... said the beaver to no one in particular. If the first face I find upon my arrival here in the realms south is hers, it can only speak kindly of the region. I definitely look forward to getting to know her, getting to meet Jeoffrey, and see the wonderful faces of the twins. Cute, and better still, not my children to get under my feet.
Chance - A meeting by .. well, chance. Saw him make the most delightful rose out of an aluminum can, thought he would be good to at least consult with on the playground project. Then he stopped by the Collective, we had more chance to talk. I think he'll be great to have around. I'd like to get to know him better, learn how he sees the world.
Kalea - What a start. Let's go one day at a time, let you find yourself in all this mess. Then, rest assured, more flirting, more fun. We have time to get there, right now, focus on you and the weirdness that abounds.
Keris - I would much enjoy more conversation with you sir, alas under other circumstance. To understand this rose, or simply to converse. While our meeting may have been tainted with misunderstandings, I think we might have more in common than we realize.
LilyJane - Blunt and honest, and speak of luck, on the quest for the ruby rose and who should I stumble upon, but a gardener no less. Or so it seemed good, she isn't wholly taking to the idea of picking a rare flower for a token of affection or a quest granted some knight by a lady. In her words on the ides: 'Oi just don't loike th' oidea of goin' about th' countrysoide just... grabbin' shite because some bit of pointy eared tail tells yeh it moight be jolly fun.'
Paige - Well a curious one, such an intrigue. Oh the adventures we can have. Dreams of toast and marmalade tea, come away with me, let us find the adventure that awaits us. Whatever dangers may arise as we play, though you realize it not, I shall vanquish that you do not loose the since of youth.
PunchWood - Greybeard, and worthy champion himself. Though his beard is grey, he springs for adventure and readily voices assistance in what may lie ahead. I shall hope to find him again when it comes time to claim my birth right.
Ravenna - Though it was through the ruby rose quest that we met, I enjoyed that you shared your world of the rookery with me. I have gained valuable knowledge for my quest and I hope to meet more with you and your Eagles, that someday I may fly.
Silver - Sort of dating a cop, is that like sort of breathing air? Alas I learn, it means only sort of having fun. Who knows, there may be an imp in there yet, I shall endeavor to see should happpenstance lead us near afield. Well what do you know, so it did. There is a bit of fun loving imp in there after all!!
Tasha - You know its a true, I did have the time of my life and a I owe it all to .... hey, you, you've left me hanging, its a duet. I shall hope to chance your way again, to hear your music that we may sing without voice.
Thea - Well, that was an odd meeting, but I'm curious to meet you again. Learned what a Kumquat was, learned more than I needed to about religion. We should talk again, about traveling. Alas, I have no clue where to find you. I shall have to settle with being reminded of our encounter, every time I sit down to enjoy those kumquats.
Kait - We were close, then you showed your fangs. Literally. We just can't mix like that, you know why, I know why.
Martine - I have not the clue, how I've come to earn you ... In my life. Pretended we had a torrid affair in the past to upset Alandra. Maybe if was funny in your world somehow.
Torsten - Owns a forge, but grumpy ... note: he doesn't like too many smile faces at his place.
[ edit ]
Hailing from Northern California, Kuba is raised under 3rd Generation Slavic immigrants in Northern Napa Valley. An average childhood as an only child, he learned the value of hard work and determination. Excelling in school, enjoying camps that lead to internships in college, he also enjoyed his life. Not as much as he should, he always thought it would pay off later, hard work now, relax later, enjoy the good life.
He easily was accepted into school at UCSF out of highschool, moving south to study. There he did well, going onto graduate school and while holding an advanced degree, he works as a technician in a lab rather than the independent/professor in charge of said lab. His field of expertise includes geology and, specifically, metallurgy. Having met a fellow student during the course of graduate work that has been a good friend, he has followed them to their home in Prospect. Newly arrived, he is starting work as a technician for the city, helping with gradient mapping of new developments and working with county officials to approve new architecture plans from a geologic standpoint.
Near the end of his college experience, he went through some sort of life changing experience, thus the limit of his professional role to 40 hour weeks, not 80+ as a dedicated professional
Kuba awakened some time in college.
[ edit ]
| Things I like in RP:
- I prefer a few sentences; 5-6 on average, but do go up to a full paragraph or two when I'm inspired. I prefer including something with atmosphere. Its the only way I know what's really going on in a text based environment. I will alter my length to accommodate others, but I can only take so many one liners (literally).
- Respond to the poses; react, interact. I'll not only acknowledge through some reaction that my char is aware of your posing, but try to interact as well. Please try the same, makes it more collaborative; and I'm here for collaboration; I can't do solo, no interest in writing a book. If I'm getting nothing, I'll have nothing to give and move on to greener pastures. If you're giving me just an acknowledgement of what I posed, by nearly repeating what I've done, without furthering the scene somehow, same thing, moving along.
- Sure a big scene gets out of hand, 3pr is usually good; just ask though if folks are okay to switch. More as a courtesy, folks will either nod an okay, or move along cause big scenes aren't for them, but let others know, please don't presume.
- Small scene, try to wait for pose order. It just looks like someone is impatient if they keep jumping order with a sentence or two of pose.
- If you come into a room and players are in that room ... wait. Literally, wait, see what's going on, don't try to insist on your own propaganda. Waiting to see what's going on goes a long way; not changing my sunlight that matches +time for a vamp that didn't wait to see what time of day it was, not accommodating a character that tries to high five me walking into a room when I'm in a dark alcove plotting and out of site mostly. Please, wait and see what's going on.
[ edit ]
| Full Name:
|| Kuba Rusnak
| Date of Birth:
|| April 5th, 1982
|| Lab Tech
| Apparent Age:
|| Late 20's or Early 30's
|| 5'10" (Boggan: 4'5")
|| Metal Collective
[ edit ]
| Fighting Evil By Moonlight, Chasing Rocks by Daylight ...
- Changeling: Yep, there ya go, we can find each other in the realms, or stumble across each other in Prospect itself. Up for any adventure that suits the mood.
- Geologist: Indeed, he is a geologist, with a real job for the city. He's not full geologist, but helps in a department that helps with surveys and grading for determining building projects opposed to erosion, especially amongst the hills in and around the city itself.
- Blacksmith: He enjoys working with earth and metal, especially metal. Plus, he's Boggan, he enjoys his craft and tinkering. Have something needed, he's your guy, having something needing repairs, he'll try to talk you into something new, but may be persuaded to fix that raggedy old sword heirloom of yours just the same.
[ edit ]
- Ruby Rose - A challenge to find a rare occurring flower somewhere in the Dreaming. A good start, but a bittersweet step. What is this rose he seeks now, what does it mean? Logs: Number 1 and Number 2
- Shapers of This Dream:
- Alandra - Sent Kuba upon this quest
- LilyJane - Reasoned the Land and Earth would hold information, imparted quest gifts to Kuba on his journey to Snow Fang Peak
- Keris - A voice of reason in the void
- Ravenna - Where Eagles dare, to speak with the wind
- Take Me Home - Claiming his holding, seems to be overrun and in need of a cleaning.
- This Old Park - Not impressed with the Maple Park, he wants to figure out how to make a difference.
[ edit ]