|† Longshoreman: Dock rat. When a ship comes in, Marlon's got work for the day.
|† Bone Gnawers: A gentleman in dirty and sometimes tattered clothing. Could use a bath, or three.
|† Hook: Info Goes Here
|† Hook: Info Goes Here
|† Ladies are treated like ladies until they show otherwise. One opens doors for ladies, rises when they enter a room...
|† A little Pack shy. Bad experience before means not jumping into a new situation with all four feet. Time will tell.
- Aly: She just keeps on surprising me. I am so totally hooked.
- Quen: Great guy. Like a kid brother to me, only better. He's all grown up and is more than capable of taking care of himself.
- George: Appreciate the work, Elder. Much respect, brother.
- BK: Little young to be pushing back them whiskeys, aren't you? Don't have t'go cursin' to prove you're all grown up.
- Sandy: Sister in auspice, at any rate. I'd want her nearby in a fight, that's for sure.
- Albert: Don't know much about him, but if Quen trusts him, that's fine by me. Not seen a whole lot since getting here.
- Others: Names and faces for the moment. At one point, I'll figure 'em all out more than just 'cool' and 'not cool'. S'gonna take some time, though.
- Born in Charleston, South Carolina to Carlos Santos and Miss CarrieAnn Washburn. CarrieAnn was a young mother, 'in love' with the handsome, muscular longshoreman who had promised the world and had instead given her a life in a single-wide and eventually two on her hip. Once in her new life, though, it was impossible for her to leave; Carlos was a rather possessive werewolf, and as a result, there was little that CarrieAnn could do and nowhere for her to go.
- Consigned to living life along the Banks, and not in a good way, the couple did what they could to make it seem as if they lived something of a 'normal' life, from the outside. Marlon and his younger sister had 2 squares and clean clothes for school, but behind closed doors, their childhood was definitely an 'education'. What to do, what not to do, how to navigate the waters (as it were) when one isn't quite the same as everyone else. At least they had the benefit of being part of a pack.
- It was the pack, then, that got Marlon his job upon graduating. Unlike most parents, those that want their kids to move on and go to college, have a family of their own, etc., Carlos wanted his son to remain close. As did the pack. They set him up with an apprenticeship, got him into the Union, and there, at the age of 18, Marlon started his life as an adult. A longshoreman and a full member in the Pack.
- Work was good. Is good. But with the influx of all that young blood, there are always moments of tenseness. It's simply a dance of dominance, and remarkably, Marlon simply didn't want any of that. Each day he went to work, he'd have ships ready to depart for who knows where (well, he did, anyway), and always on time for their tight timeschedule. Soon enough, offers of promotions came in, and Marlon wanted it. It was time to go. There wouldn't be any tears leaving the Pack; no girls to be left behind. The trailer was getting a little small for them all, and so?
- On the bike.. and he headed north. Marlon arrived in NJ a little over a decade ago, and tried, really tried to adjust to a new pack life, but it just wasn't happening. Too many rules, and too little time for just a moment of fun. So, it was time to go. Again. Getting on the bike, he and a couple of friends decided that a complete change of scenery was just the thing.
Every wolf grows up learning the Litany:
Garou shall not mate with Garou: Yeah, whatever. Up until now, didn't really matter.
Combat the Wyrm wherever it dwells and whenever it breeds: Sure why not. Then, beer.
Respect the territory of another: You got turf, we got turf. Turf is turf, but stuff is stuff!
Accept an honorable surrender: Sure, as if someone's going to surrender to a 'Gnawer. If someone sucks that badly that I whup him? He's gonna hear about it forever.
Submission to those of higher station: Yeah, yeah.. it's all a show to make 'em feel special. But for 'Gnawer Elders? Be respectful.
The first share of the kill for the greatest in station: Hey, if they want the first slice of week old pizza or whatever I find in the back of a bagel shop, sure. But it's a pretty poor predator that can't find their own food. Seriously.
Ye shall not eat the flesh of humans: Long time ago, we made that rule. Ban of Man.
Respect for those beneath ye, All are of Gaia: What? Who's beneath me? Where?
The Veil shall not be lifted: Last thing we need is Abbott and Costello looking for 'Wolfmen'.
Do not suffer thy people to tend thy sickness: Screw that. We need our elders.
The leader may be challenged during peace: If they suck, they suck and get rid of 'em.
The leader may not be challenged during wartime: Why would you want to be a leader anyway? Power trips don't belong.
Ye shall take no action that causes a Caern to be violated: Duh.
Plots & Logs
Personal RP logs listed by date, most recent first.