|Date of Birth:
|| 5'11" / 155 lbs.
|| Dark brown
|| Tenere (Weaver-Dedicated)
|| Viskr (Wizard)
It's relatively easy to find out that Dr. Nathaniel Gregory is a Forensic Toxicologist recently hired by the Medical Examiner's office. He's well-published, and despite being so young, has few peers when it comes to his area of expertise. He's known to be extremely meticulous and methodical, and values the same in his colleagues. Although rarely rude, he tends to aloofness, so while he's typically respected by his colleagues, this doesn't necessarily equate to being well-liked.
Less Common Info
As of November 2016, he's a relatively new arrival to town, so this information may not be IC knowledge. As a rule, Tenere Visk see it as their duty to mend the damage to the Great Web. Nathaniel takes this quite literally -- he sees it as his duty to preserve the Veil (by whatever name a group may call it), and so he uses his position in the Medical Examiner's office to conceal random evidence that may come up, and he uses Arthrus Industrial to help conceal more overt displays. Have some dead enemies that you need disposed of, or a battle site that you don't want the authorities to find? Nathaniel is the one to call.
- Arthrus Industrial: A small chemical and HAZMAT cleanup firm run by Nathaniel's older sister Melissa, an NPC Ananasi kinfolk. While the bulk of its work is entirely legitimate and has only minimal connection to Nathaniel himself (he has consulted for them on several occasions), it also serves as supernatural site cleanup when the need arises, and is one of the primary instruments by which Nathaniel helps to maintain the secrecy of the supernatural community...though the cleanup doesn't come without a price.
- Law Enforcement/Government/Medical: As a forensic toxicologist with the Medical Examiner's office, he's known to government, law enforcement, and medical personnel as a specialist that can be called in when the need arises, or can handle general medical and forensic duties as required.
- Shifters: As an independent agent, Nathaniel will work with any shifter if they need his assistance and can find an agreeable payment for his services. Although he's more inclined to trust Gaian and independent shifters than Fallen, ultimately, keeping humans in the dark about the supernatural community is more important than who the client is. If his services are needed, he's willing to provide them.
- Vampires: Nathaniel is well aware of the existence of vampires, and as Ananasi, shares certain dietary requirements with them. So long as the vampire in question maintains the Masquerade, he doesn't particularly care what faction or clan they fall into. He's more likely to have things in common with more traditional sorts than the street punk type of crowd, but is potentially open to working with anyone.
- Mages: He's only familiar with Mages in the broadest sense. In terms of goals and motivations, he'd align more closely to the Technocracy than the Traditions, but once again, will offer his services to virtually anyone.
- Changelings: Given his Weaver alignment, Nathaniel is painfully banal to Changelings. This isn't to say he wouldn't offer his services to one, but they're probably not going to enjoy his company.
- Melissa Gregory: NPC Ananasi kinolk. A chemical engineer by trade, and one of the kin who runs Arthrus Industrial. If you'd know Melissa, you might well know Nathaniel. For the right player, I'd also consider letting her become a PC.
- Ricky Lance: NPC Ananasi kinolk. An accountant and businessman, Ricky handles the financials for Arthrus and is the other face of the company. Nearly as methodical as Nathaniel, but much more sociable. If you'd have a reason to know Ricky, you could easily meet Nathaniel through him. For the right player, I'd also consider letting him become a PC.