|Date of Birth:||Unknown|
Simon: You have the Alliance on you; criminals and savages. Half the people on the ship have been shot or wounded, including yourself... and you're harboring known fugitives.
Mal: We're still flying.
Simon: That's not much.
Mal: It's enough.
- Motorcycles: The second most important thing in life, to be honest.
- Noble Deeds: You can tell a lot from a man by the way he treats those weaker than himself.
- A Good Time: As the song goes, don't need nothin' but. Whatever form that happens to take, of course.
- Streetwise: Keep your ears open and your mouth shut, you just might learn something.
Badass Biker Oh he'd love to actually believe it, deep down.
Screw The Rules I'm Doing What's Right! It's astounding how much trying to do a good thing can get you into bad situations.
Knight Errant The armor isn't shining, but the hero complex is.
Big Damn Heroes In the nick of time is STILL in time!
Gentleman Snarker Point being to say terrible things politely.Chivalrous Pervert And HOW. How? With style, as much as one can.
- Bors: My oldest friend, and I mean that in every sense of the word. Don't worry grandpa, everyone knows who's really in charge. I just look prettier in this jacket!
- Galahad: My right hand, and so much better at this 'being noble despite humble beginnings' than I am. Really, you do wear it better, brother. Nicer hair, too.
- Gawain: You have a good heart, son. Never let anyone tell you differently. You belong.
- Iseult: Fellow member of The Marroc. Doesn't matter that you're the newest, only matters that you are one.