- Kinfolk - Percy belongs to a pack called Guideluec's Honor, whose task is to see to the needs of the Kinfolk in their given area. They arrange for food, shelter, clothing - any of the material needs that aren't being met - as well as healing and any ritual needs... and in the most dire cases, protection and justice.
- Infamy - There's a tale that the gossipy old Greek women network /loves/ to tell. Surprise, surprise, it's full of doom and gloom. Are you a Black Fury? Are you in tight with an Elder or older Theurge Fury who might be inclined to tell you a bedtime story? We should talk.
- ExPat - Percy speaks with a very clean, posh English accent. It's a little like she's been yanked right off a BBC news hour. It's the dead giveaway that she's Not From Around Here, so if you're also a former POME, feel free to give a shout.
- Theurge - Percy is one of those spirit-y types. Young, but smart and eager to learn. She has a particularly good way with Spirits. Perhaps her oddness lets her deal with their oddness. In any case, if you need Theurge-y or ritual type things (or are interested in teaching someone either of those things) tag her.
- Computers - There are actually very few systems that Percy can't get in and out of. If it's tech, she has a bizarre aptitude for dealing with it, fixing it, making it behave, improving it or breaking in and stealing all its secrets. You'd be surprised the things she can cobble together with a burner phone and a paper clip. Need any help in this arena? She's your Garou gal.
- DNA - Are you a part of Developmental Neogenetics Amalgamated? One of their former victi-I mean patients? If you're affiliated with this agency at all, we should definitely chat.
Dad - Family. You're all I've got left and honestly the best a girl could ask for in a brother, even if you are a stuck up French hippie. <3
Coulson - Warm and mild and sharp and sensible all in one package. The Furies are very big on Sisterhood. If I had a big sister, I'd like to imagine she would have been a lot like you.
Celeborn - Most people won't notice the stars behind the sun, but that doesn't mean you're less than.
Peter Pan - No one else in the history of my life has ever asked to try the drink. You're probably certifiably insane, but it's weirdly comfortable to be around. DISCLAIMER: I accept no liability if you stay up half the night plotting bank heists.
???? - You are doin' me a concern.
Sweets - Proof that 'big' does not always mean 'bad'. It can occasionally mean 'fun', though also technically 'crazy'. Seriously, I'm pretty sure you could bench-press me one-handed or some shit. It's crazy.
Trapper John - Robots! You didn't look at me funny or even hesitate when I started bouncing and spewing nerd and sparkles all over the place. I can't tell you how much that means to me. (The robots definitely need glitter somewhere, though.)