Portrayed by: Willa Holland
There's not a lot to Rachel Meyers, not yet anyway. She's twenty-three years old, fiercely intelligent with a mom and dad who made enough money during the dot com boom that she could have most things she put her mind to. What she lacks is passion, ambition, purpose. Having grown up in norther California Rachel is now attending UC Prospect, moving through life and doing what almost every college student her ages is doing: trying to figure out what to do with the rest of her life.
- Rachel is a third year UC Prospect Student
- She's a politics major, looking for places to apply herself. Also known to moonlight in other places if they catch her eye.
- Rachel is sometimes known to blow off steam in less than responsible ways.
- Rachel works at Glass House Pawn Brokers
- OOC: This character is for the "roll with the punches and see what happens" rp experience. If you're a supernatural looking for anything from a friend to protect to a pawn to groom shoot me a message.
Boyfriend? I did not expect a string of high/drunk club meetups to end with him cooking me breakfast... but four crashed classes, two lunch dates and three coffees later here we are.
Lawyer Boy He's smart, funny, charming and, well, cute. Equally nice to debate and blow off steam with.
Harry Potter jokes aside... real, honest to God magic... wouldn't that be amazing?
Something about the Lucifer narrative never sat with me. How much must these angels have loved us?
I miss the way I used to dream when I was a child.
Hyped up fantasy, of course. But if it wasn't, wouldn't that be exciting?
Like the movie, right?
More hyped up fantasy... and gotta say this one really doesn't appeal to me.