- Quentin - You have the biggest heart, the highest ideals. When you speak I listen. Brother.
- Antoine - Big man, good heart. There was something about you from the moment we met. I'm glad you've joined the pack. I look forward to learning more.
- Zeppelin - I'd been struggling to keep our secret. I can't begin to explain how happy I am that you are mine and we are starting our family.
- Niamh Hope - Born December 15, 2017. His first born child and most beloved daughter.
- Felix - For a good time, call. Seriously, you're awesome.
- Torsten - Glad for the opportunity to help around the forge. I have a feeling the clunker and I are going to be old friends.
- Sandra - *Wolf Crush* Ma'am. You show me what it means to be a wolf. We might be different Tribes, and we're different Auspices, but I consider you my mentor.
- Journey - What I've seen of you in person has not been much. What I've heard about you is worrisome. Clearly I need to get to know you and see for myself.
- George - Thank you for listening.
- Alecto - I know your Rage makes it impossible to go out into the world, but don't forget the world can't always come to you. You're needed.
- Eloise - Yes ma'am.
- Alessio - Things begin to make more sense.
- Annabelle - Sweet, kind and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Plus she dishes. What? I have a weakness for gossip. It's a Philodox thing.
- John Sloan - Dude really likes to throw his money around. He can talk shit, but he can also apologize. Good people. Potential packmate?
- Monica - We see eye to eye on things. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
- Marcel - My little sister's roommate. I have no complaints yet. Time will tell.
- Kanu - I'd call you Rocket but I don't think you'd get the reference.
- Saria - So quiet and then BAM, that humor.
- Amanda Pierce - I'm so sorry about my father. Glad you founds yours.
- Bjorn - Bear!
- Furio - Ouch. Sorry buddy, that looked painful.
- Cenn - What. The. Hell. Okay, so in proper Philodox fashion I am of two minds. 1. You're challenging my prejudices. This is good. 2. So. Many. Pranks. Are we best friends yet?
- Sebastien - We met at Furio's during that kinfolk meeting. I would love to get to know you better, we seem to be on a similar page.
- Isolde - You and I share a mind on important things. Your wife is very eloquent as well.
- Tabia - Kicking ass and taking names since... Uhm. I don't kow how old you are and it isn't my place to say.
- Halle - Sweet baby Jesus, who protects who?
- Bliss - There are so many jokes I could make, but you seem really sweet and I'm not a Ragabash to say it anyway.
- Kelli - Trouble. She's fun as hell and makes me smile, but she's a swath of trouble a mile wide.
- Amelia - My little sister. I hope you are enjoying your extended honeymoon.
- Duncan - I hope you enjoy your time away. We will welcome you, should you return.
[ edit ]
| Full Name:
|| Rhys Graham Stoker
| Date of Birth:
|| September 29, 1988
| Rite Name:
|| Spares the Child, (Formerly Deals With Both Hands)
|| Part-time Paralegal/Investigator
|| Neighborhood Watch
| Pack Position:
| Apparent Age:
|| Late twenties/Early Thirties
| Relationship Status:
|| Happily Married
||Gifts & Rites
[ edit ]
- Coming Home from Texas: Rhys has recently returned from the El Paso area. Word is his pack disintegrated in the wake of an encounter with some sort of corrupted spirit. He's been loathe to talk about it, putting on a good face, but there are wounds there. Deep ones. If you're from Texas or have contacts there, you might know more.
- Legal Eagle: Rhys grew up wanting to be a lawyer. Being garou killed that dream. No one wants to see a werewolf in finals week. He's done what he can to get as close to that goal as possible -- online courses to become a paralegal. His Rage makes him a less than great office worker, but he works research from home frequently. Still, he's up on the laws of the land, human and garou. In need of help with the Law? He's a resource.
[ edit ]