- Quentin - You have the biggest heart, the highest ideals. When you speak I listen. Brother.
- Zeppelin - We tread into dangerous ground my friend, secrets shared but never revealed.
- Felix - For a good time, call. Seriously, you're awesome.
- Torsten - Glad for the opportunity to help around the forge. I have a feeling the clunker and I are going to be old friends.
- Amethyst - I owe you big time. Come to me anytime you have questions. I might be able to answer them. Sometimes. Rarely. Why is everyone so much smarter than me?
- Sandra - *Wolf Crush* Ma'am.
- Journey - What I've seen of you in person has not been much. What I've heard about you is worrisome. Clearly I need to get to know you and see for myself.
- George - Thank you for listening.
- Alecto - It was good meeting you, I look forward to seeing more.
- Eloise - Yes ma'am.
- Alessio - Things begin to make more sense.
- Annabelle - Sweet, kind and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Plus she dishes. What? I have a weakness for gossip. It's a Philodox thing.
- John Sloan - Dude really likes to throw his money around. He can talk shit, but he can also apologize. Good people. Potential packmate?
- Antoine - It takes a rare man to make me feel tiny. You're it. Look forward to our sparring. You know.. I could use a Galliard...
- Monica - We see eye to eye on things. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
- Marcel - My little sister's roommate. I have no complaints yet. Time will tell.
- Kanu - I'd call you Rocket but I don't think you'd get the reference.
- Saria - So quiet and then BAM, that humor.
- Amanda Pierce - I'm so sorry about my father. Glad you founds yours.
- Bjorn - Bear!
- Furio - Ouch. Sorry buddy, that looked painful.
- Cenn - What. The. Hell. Okay, so in proper Philodox fashion I am of two minds. 1. You're challenging my prejudices. This is good. 2. So. Many. Pranks. Are we best friends yet?
- Amelia - My little sister. I hope you are enjoying your extended honeymoon.
- Duncan - I hope you enjoy your time away. We will welcome you, should you return.
[ edit ]
| Full Name:
|| Rhys Graham Stoker
| Date of Birth:
|| September 29, 1988
| Rite Name:
|| Deals With Both Hands
|| Part-time Paralegal
|| Neighborhood Watch
| Apparent Age:
|| Late twenties
[ edit ]
- Daddy is a matchmaker: Rhys' father, local Ahroun Fiachra's War Hammer is hungry for grandpuppies. Now that Rhys has come home, it's high time to get him settled down. He's taken to looking for kinfolk to set his son up with, despite Rhys' protests that he can do this on his own. OOC: There are reasons Rhys hasn't chosen a mate for himself. This is a great chance to build a story of two people thrown into an awkward situation. If interested, page!
- Coming Home from Texas: Rhys has recently returned from the El Paso area. Word is his pack disintegrated in the wake of an encounter with some sort of corrupted spirit. He's been loathe to talk about it, putting on a good face, but there are wounds there. Deep ones. If you're from Texas or have contacts there, you might know more.
- Legal Eagle: Rhys grew up wanting to be a lawyer. Being garou killed that dream. No one wants to see a werewolf in finals week. He's done what he can to get as close to that goal as possible -- online courses to become a paralegal. His Rage makes him a less than great office worker, but he works research from home frequently. Still, he's up on the laws of the land, human and garou. In need of help with the Law? He's a resource.
[ edit ]