Silvana Bethancourt Vega
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
---Edgar Allan Poe "The Raven"---
[ edit ]
| We are the law, we have politics and we have rules to live by, but somehow we can’t all get along. Go Figure!
They are the bad guys; they cast so much dismay and destruction, though they seem to work rather well with one another.
Not all of them are so bad; many of my new friends stand here.
What has become my life, not bad if you have the right person! But if I could be Free!
Interesting bunch. I have so many questions.
It seems that there is a lot here that I find most fascinating.
What I have heard of you, it intrigues me. I have so many questions.
I have yet to meet one, though maybe someday, well if I can be able to see ghost.
Sometimes I envy you, to be in the dark and not to know what is out there. But then I realize what you can be and I pity how much you’re in the dark.
Well guess it was just a matter of time, though who's side are you really on?
[ edit ]
~ Men ~
- Jax: Don’t underestimate him just by his size, there is a lot about him that you need to be wary about. I will stand by you till the end or is that a new beginning!?[]
- Brice: So are you staying or going? Have you lost your way already?![]
- JD: I was glad to see you return, but you have changed and it saddens me to see where you stand these days.
- Caerus: He seems pretty nice, also very very helpful. I hope the others don't ruin him.
- Cedric: Not as quiet as I thought, we shall see what the future brings for you.
- Nicolai: What kind of game are we playing? Or is it just the job we have?
- Azrael: The better the Gambler, the worse the man! Is that what you want me to really believe?
- Brandt: Not sure yet what to make of you.
- Ersatz: Sometimes you act before you think. Slow down take a moment and think.
- Shane: Not too sure sometimes, I get the feeling you don't like me. I guess time will tell.
- Phoenix: I am glad to be working with you, you my friend have grown and I am happy to see you rise!
- Karl: I wish you would come out more, and let us get to know you better.
- Leon: Cute hat. You didn't have to yell at me, though thanks. Now I know the type of man you are.
- Sharpe: How disappointing! I hope that you enjoy the short-leash! I had high hopes for you, a shame really.
- Druitt: It’s been a while since I have seen you, but it is good to once again lay my eyes on you. The new venture we take I hope that it will last a lifetime
- Calamity: There is something about you that I can’t quite put my finger on, but you have become a good friend at times when things have been dark. Too bad that I only get to see you once a blue moon.
- Christopher: He is charming me with books! They are amazing and I can't put them down. Oh my!
- Shea: Thanks for the good conversations.
- Shard: Seems as of late, you have taken insult to my being. A shame, I thought we could be friends.
- Abe: Your like a roach, they keep trying to kill you but your still alive. Go Figure!
- Cross: You really frighten me at first, but now I think we have come to a great understanding, and friendship. Thank you for everything you have done!
- Hrafn: Always trying to get me to unwind and you’re so full of live, I feel energize when I’m around you. I enjoy my times with you and Morrigan even though lately they haven’t been as often.
- Lucius: Somethings never change do they? Le Sigh, has the cat got your tongue or are you actually afraid? Is your little club giving you such a hard time for not meeting your quota? We will see what the future brings, don't forget your promise.
- Donovan: You still owe me that surprise, I look forward to it.
- Samuel: You go Chief, keep up the great work!
- Corbin: Interesting, there is something that intrigues me about you. Guess one day we will figure it all out.
- Aleksei: Those eyes! There is more to you that I have yet to discover, or maybe I have discovered more than I wanted to know.
- Galen: A good friend that I don't get to see too often. Where have you hidden?
- Change: You my dear have me completely intrigued and I can’t wait for our next lesson. I wish to learn more from you.
- Liam: He makes me some rather yummy food and take me to the movies! But lately where are you my friend?
- Yuri: Surprisingly fun and adventures just how much trouble are we in? What happens in Vegas' stays in Vegas!!!
- Kevin: Vegan really? Interesting, I will have to remember in our next meeting. It has been Interesting at least.
- Skye: I do believe I owe you a going out? One of these days we will be able to paint the town red!
~ Women ~
- Hailee: One of the few that I might actually call friend.
- Shiori: Fine taste in wine. I hope to be able to speak with you more. Thank you.
- Nelle: My sweet little Scorpion, your time to strike will come. Patience....
- Agate: Curiouser and Curiouser
- Madeline: We use to shop together, we use to be close, till you couldn't control me to get to him anymore. Guess I didn't prove I could be such a great lap dog after all.
- Sentinel: We have hope for you, but first you really need to grow a spine and stop being a lap dog!
- Jolene: Judging people does not define who they are, It defines Who You Are.
- Kori: People are Strange.
- Vivianne: *Shakes her head* Really? *Le sigh*
- Aubrey: Strange as they come, but I like her. We have somethings in common.
- Onyx: Don't know see her enough but seems when we do meet there is always drama.
- Basilisk: You are strange, but loyal to your friends. Do not go too far!
- Kato: You and I have shared quite a bit, my ex would be so jealous! I just wish sometimes it didn't feel like you only come around when it seems your fishing or in need of something.
- Aime: Looking forward to working with you. At least we have something in common.
- Patty: Your wing-man? Now the trouble we can get into.
- Leila: Thank you for your trust and your friendship. I will try not to make you regret it!
- Misa: We keep running into each other in the oddest of places. Maybe one time it won't be to try and save our behind.
- Kyra: I can't help but think Dejavu when we last spoke. Might have to get to know you better.
- Typhanie: My friend, I am glad that we have become so. Especially now we need that girl time together. I’ll be here as much as I can for you.
Click on M.I.A for detail.
~ NPC's ~
James Anthony Wendell
[ edit ]
Name: Silvana Bethancourt Vega
Date of Birth: February 14
Positions: P.I, Medical Student, Manager of The Oasis Casino & Hotel, Owner of the Wicked Mystic Bookstore
Place of Birth: Boston
Apparent Age: 25
Clan: What do you think? Take a guess?
[ edit ]
My Master, My Husband, My Love and My Domitor; I had thought my world would end when you left me. But I have only grown stronger in your absence.
It started simple with the joy of liking the same toys and things. We had the opportunity to take the bull by the horns and go for a ride, but it was not meant to be as the ride was too short and I find myself without you by my side. I miss you!
How did I get so lucky? I have been allowed to touch, more than I ever could imagine that I would! Where are you my love? Where did you go? Why would you not take me with you!
Though you confused me with someone else! You came to my rescue more than once. I am sadden that we will never get to sit and have that get to know you better conversation, but what it is all worth I consider you a friend and I am sad that you are gone.
I am sorry that we didn't get to know each other better or had that girls night out. You were becoming a good friend, you will be missed.
I still think that I am dreaming, as you seem too good to be true. Someone pinch me!
I don't envy you! Though thanks to him on that one night, I don't think I could ever forget you!
How dare you leave me, that was not what we agreed! Darn you! You are my sister. I will miss you <3
- Tayze: What has happen to you? You are not the friend I thought you were, why would you lie, why would you take this path! WHY?!
- Bishop He threatens to eat me! So I made him my new Pet!
- Carl You are quite persistent i'll give you that, but you will not get what you want!
- Becky: You walked a very dangerous path. I am sorry it had to be that way.
- Pythagoras: What is it about you?, those eyes, your smell, that draws me to you. Though by the sound of it you spinned yourself into more trouble that you could handle.
- Marion: Not as dumb as she pretends to be, there is some wisdom behind all that craziness. I wonder if that makes me insane because I can see it.
- Tom: I do look forward to having your diner just up the block. Good Luck with that.
- LittleA: You might think your strange but I understand you, we shall see how far this goes.
~ Gone Gone Yay! ~
- Wyatt: Whatever the hell happen to you? I though we had a understanding! I was wrong! But you are now someone else's problem, I hope they learn the lesson a lot quicker than I did.
- Faqirah: You can be quite the puzzle. Though sometimes you also seem to miss things that are right in front of you. Sometimes I actually pity you. So much for your plan to be the one to end my life!
[ edit ]