Steamed and Hammered Tavern
|Changeling Home||Changeling Characters|
Located at Lincoln Blvd. and Fifth Ave., the newly renovated tavern is unique within it's Steampunk theme. From the power plant generator, to the eclectic furnishings, it promises a fun place for people to hang out. And yet, it's not highly priced, nor too high class that the average joe cannot enjoy a bite to eat and a drink in it's surroundings.
- Donnie: Manager. Cook. Brewer. (Kenna thinks he's a lifesaver!)
- Cullen: Fills in as manager/barkeep till a permanent Manager is found.
- Beau: Fills in as manager/barkeep till a permanent Manager is found. Also can be found playing music some nights.
- Kenna: Helps out as a server when needed. Also entertains with music and song.
- Edison Fries - Shoestring Potatoes tossed with Vinegar and Crushed Red Pepper.
- Tesla Fries - Sweet Potato Shoestrings for those who feel inspired by an Alternative View of the World.
- The Ember Parlor - Yukon Potato Chips, Caramelized Red Onions, Pancetta, Red Pepper Relish, Whiskey Shallot Jus, with Aged White Cheddar Sauce.
- Bacon-Maple Beer Nuts - Spanish Peanuts candied in a Bacon-Maple-Rosemary Crackle.
- Deviled Eggs - A Specialty. Farmhouse Eggs in a Nest of Shredded Potatoes.
- Angel Eggs - Indulge the Dark side of Light, with our classic Deviled Eggs- topped with Caviar.
- Hand Looped Pretzel - A fresh baked Bavarian Pretzel with origins traced to a 12th Century German Baker’s Guild.
- Electric Squid - Fresh Crisp Calamari with Garlic Chipotle Aioli, Cilantro Honey Lime and Cocktail Sauces.
- Slider - Top Ground Sirloin, with or without Cheese of your Choice, Vegetables including grilled onions and mushrooms.
- Clucking Slider - Marinated Chicken, Grilled or Fried, with Choice of cheese and Vegetables.
- Mac&Cheese - Pure Comfort Food that doesn't Lack in Cheese.
- Shepherd's Pie - The Kind that Your Grandmother Wished she Could Make.
- Grilled Cheese & Soup - Only the Best Cheese, perfectly Toasted, with a side of Rich Tomato Soup
- The Elvis - Pan-Fried Sandwiches filled with Peanut Butter and Banana, served with Caramel.
- The Merry Widow - Pan-Fried Sandwiches stuffed with Nutella and Banana. Pure Decadence, not to be missed.
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies - Fresh Baked to order Cookies served with your choice of Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Ice Cream - Homemade Chocolate or Vanilla
- Choice of Fountain Drinks
- The Natasha - Raspberry, Lemon, Pineapple
- The Amelie - Mint, Lemon, Honey
- La Palomita - Grapefruit, Lime, Agave, Salt
- Paper Moon - Cucumber, Lime, Tonic
- Shirley Temple - Ginger Ale, Splash Grenadine, A Cherry
- The Mistress - Vodka, Lemon, Pomegranate, Prosecco.
- The Edison - Woodford Reserve Edison Barrel Bourbon, Pear Cognac, Lemon, Honey.
- Que Linda - Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, Agave, Lemon, Orange Bitters, Grapefruit Zest.
- Black Magic - Aged Rum, Averna, Luxardo, Apple Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Algonquin #2 - 103 Proof Bourbon, Pineapple Gum, Dry Vermouth, Chocolate Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Dead Man’s Hand - Double Rye Whiskey, Brown Sugar, Sarsaparilla & Whiskey Barrel Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Rosa de Fuego - Casa Nobles Edison Barrel Reposado Tequila, Lemon, Honey, Cassis, Jalapeno, Sugar Rim.
- Damasco Brasa - Cachaca, Apricot, Grapefruit & Grapefruit Bitters, Lemon Zest.
- Southside Fizz - London Dry Gin, Lime, Mint, Soda.
- Pimm’s Cup - House Made Pimm’s w/a Gin Base, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Cucumber, Mint.
- Tennessee Twist - Tennessee Whiskey, Ginger, Lemon, Lavender Bitters, Lime Zest.
- Happy Herbie - Rye Whiskey, Jasmine Liqueur, Lemon, Apple Bitters, Orange Zest
Many choices of Spirits to be had, ranging from the cheaper selections to true Top Shelf.
- Other Whiskey
The tavern keeps a fine selection of both bottle and drought beer, along with a selection of local popular microbrews.
The tavern keeps a fine selection of both red, white, sparkling wines and champagne, sold by the glass or bottle.