Sha'ul Trekome (Shah-ul Treh-kōm), no greater friend, no worse enemy. Loyal to a fault, honest and (over)protective of his friends. Dark and wicked sense of twisted humor, with a hint of cynicism tossed in. Patient to an extent, and then extremely quick to anger that leads to a calm, cool, and controlled violent response. A flirt, a manwhore, but not an asshole. Gun nut and proud of it, avid shooter and quite skilled, loves his gun rights and Constitutional freedoms. Lost cub and finally found, though still can't figure out the finer points of Garou society. That's the quick overview.
Trekome enlisted in the Marine Corps after his known family died in a car accident. He made it through SOI and was eventually selected for Scout/Sniper School, which turned out to be quite useful. He made his way up the ranks and was selected to go to OCS, and finished up his training just in time for another deployment. A rough patch during his last deployment made him realize that maybe he should learn more about his other nature, which wound up leading him to the city...
[ edit ]
- Quinn - Longtime colleague, knew me as an enlistedman before I went over to the dark side. Now officially my girl.
- Mnemosyne - Fun, playful, sometimes hard to read, and wonderful.
- Leandro - A fellow Ahroun, gunfighter, and Glass Walker. It's also a tossup to see who's the bigger flirt with women... Probably best not to have us in the same room together for too long.
- Danube - Welcome to the pack. Fidelitas super omnia.
- Navena - A fellow Glass Walker. Helped me appease the spirit within my weapon, and has been helping me learn more about being a Glass Walker.
- George - One of the first people I met in the city, and has been guiding me since. Good people.
- Rahne - A ball of fluff one moment, cute girl the next, and claws and fangs another. All the while amazingly happy and upbeat!
- Lars - Capable fighter, strong will, and old school. Get Ahroun. Enough said.
- Selene - Don't argue, just shut up and color type of Philodox. More specifically, old school Get Philodox.
- Sahael - I swear to God he's gonna get me into trouble, probably sooner rather than later.
- Fidelia - Who doesn't love this rainbow haired kin? Seriously? Name me one person (who isn't universally despised).
- Sonja - Oh so much mischief, oh so much fun... Let's see what trouble we can stir up together, shall we?
- Misty - It's cute when she blushes. That's all I'm going to say.
- Urd - Smells sweet, adorably innocent, and kind hearted. Fun to hunt with, and fun to make blush. We need to go hunting again sometime.
- Carolyn - A fellow warfighter from another branch, and go figure another race. Cute too. Why is it the cute ones always have some sort of complication to trying to date?
- Kato - Met a random girl in the desert shooting large bore rifles at night... what could possibly be odd about that?!
- Father Cross - A wealth of knowledge, helpful, and keeper of the peace. No greater friend, no worse enemy.
- Leila - Also a wealth of knowledge, witty, and helpful. Great person to have in your corner.
- Dollie - Wickedly fun; the best kind of fun to be.
[ edit ]
- Trekome was a lost cub, so he's still learning about the finer points of the culture and the politics. It also means that he's pretty new to learning about other shifters, races, etc, so learning more about them is always a welcome thing.
- The United States Marine Corps
- Trekome is a Marine, through and through. It's become his family and life since his mother, father, and grandfather died. He's bled and killed for his brothers, and there are few things that he holds closer than the Corps.
- Go figure, he's also into guns and shooting. A lot. If it isn't USPSA, IDPA, IPSC, or Three Gun matches, or anything that involves trigger time then it's him trying to figure out how to take them apart and build them.
- He's a Marine, and an Ahroun. If there's a fight, he's all for jumping into it and helping his friends and family win it. What's the point of being able to turn into a furry blender of doom if you're not going to actually get to be one?
- I'm set at Risk 2 for normal day to day actions with other PCs. I go into PRPs and such at Risk 2 and fully expect to get injured or maimed if it's legit. I'll go to Risk 3 if the scene is well done and it's not someone who just wants a PK under their belt.
- Please, dear fucking God, if there's going to be a drama bomb dropped, give some warning so I, as the player, can bow out. A little drama can be good, but if you're going to go furry level ultra bitch drama because Suzy stole Johnny from you and you want to be a catty bitch then I want out. I, personally, can't stand petty bullshit like that. Sure, it's a huge deal to you in some, shape, or form, but if that's all you're going to go on about, then chances are I'm not going to hang around for too long since fixating on that kinda of drama just gets old and annoying.
- If you just HAVE to be pissed off about something/everything all the time, because that's just who you are, or because you just can't help it, or because you just feel the need to let EVERYONE fucking know that you're upset ALL. THE. TIME. then chances are that you're not the type of person I want to interact with.
[ edit ]
|| "First to Fight"
|| Glass Walker
|| Magnificent Bastards
|| Sheriff's Deputy - SWAT |
[ edit ]
- Springfield 1911 GI Model - Uriel
- It looks like an old Springfield 1911, and a knowledgeable person would be able to trace it back to WWII. It was handed down to Trekome by his grandfather, and is one of his most cherished possessions.
- Mossberg 500 12ga Shotgun - Rain
- Military version of the venerable Mossberg 500, and a few other accessories. It still has a solid stock, but the standard grip has been swapped out with a pistol grip, and an Aimpoint T-1 Micro Dot has been added for faster target acquisition.
- Military version of the Benelli M4 semi-auto shotgun, with a few other accessories. The pistol grip has been extended some and the trigger guard widened, and an Aimpoint T-1 Micro Dot has been added for faster target acquisition.
- M4A1 Carbine, Modified - Trumpet of Mars
- It resembles something of an M4A1, but the aesthetics are significantly more... brutal. The metal is etched with skulls which are stained red. The iron sights are metal spikes with bloody crimson tips. A serrated blade extends before it permanently mounted as a bayonet. Warhammer 40k players, eat your hearts out.
- Daniel Defense DDM4V4 - Shepherd
- Attached is an Aimpoint M4 red dot on a LaRue QD mount, Magpul backup irons, vertical foregrip, Surefire weapon's light, Redi-Mag system, Magpul battery assist device, and a one point sling. the trigger guard has been modified to allow for gloved fingers, and the grip has been extended slightly as well.
- Barrett's newest bolt action rifle, chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum. The rifle is lighter than the M82A1 and M107A1 and has excellent ergonomics, as well as the ability to take a suppressor. While the .338 doesn't have the same kinetic energy as the .50 round, it still offers excellent long range capabilities with superb accuracy and energy, filling a more intermediate role between the 7.62mm and .50 BMG.
- An evolved version of the M82A1 .50 semi-automatic rifle. Lighter, just as tough, and designed to take a suppressor. The rifle is able to fire standard .50 BMG ammunition, SLAP rounds, and the destructive Raufoss Mk211 Mod 0 round.
[ edit ]