| Uriel's been in town a few months now, mostly keeping to himself, with a few close friends. He runs a small shop where he sells clocks and watches of his own creation, as well as some metal arts, and, oddly enough, a fine selection of hand-forged knives and blades, though most of those are for show rather than combat-ready. Always known to be a rather shy and quiet individual, of late he's been seen out and about town more often.
[ edit ]
- Kenna - What can I even say to you, my dearest friend? There are no words for what's between us, only my gratitude, and my friendship, eternal. I do miss our talks.
- Kalisha - When you walk, traveler, know my blade will ensure your safety when you need it. Friendship, warm hospitality, and fast-food delivery: I could ask no more of any friend.
- Caelina - How did this come to be so quickly? And yet... What we have terrifies and delights me both, and with every day that passes, the latter grows and the former fades. Keep me yours, and I will keep you mine, my Lady. I *want* to believe you when you say forever... help me believe, beloved.
- Charity - Should you ever require additional assistance carrying packages, do not hesitate to call on me, miss Charity. All I ask in return is a warm welcome when your Cafe opens.
- Clara - Sweet and open, count on me should my aid ever be required.
- Grace - Your love and loyalty to your beloved is inspiring to behold. I am honored for my small role in reuniting you both.
- Cig - ... well, I'm not entirely sure why that worked, but it's good to see you back and where you belong, sir.
- Emma - I don't think I'll ever entirely understand where we went wrong. You made me smile, and laugh, and brought me joy unlike any I'd known before. Wherever your journey takes you, I want you to know: I know I'm who I am today, because I knew you.
- Alala - You've shown me kindness, my lady, where few others would. Your advice and friendship have never steered me wrong, and for that, I owe you much. Where your road leads, I wish you and your husband always and only the very best.
- Dyson - Heavy is the head that bears the crown, they say. I do not envy you your power or the responsibility it brings, my lord. Where your road leads, I wish you and your wife always and only the very best.
Somewhere in between:
- Aisling - I got him back for you.. I just wish I'd never had to put you through what I did in the first place. I don't know what to say to you. Do I apologize for something that wasn't my fault? Do I say sorry for not helping you make a mistake? Just make each other happy, and let's call it even.
- Keir - Wearing your face for as long as I did wasn't fun. Glad to see it where it belongs at long last, my old friend. I hope we're still friends, and I hope you can forgive me for the pain I caused your wife. Make each other happy, will you, buddy? It's all I ever wanted for you two.
- Keris - Good friends are few and far between. Count on me, as I will count on you.
- Nienna - I'm not entirely sure of everything you are. I suspect that is something I'll have to get used to. But I think you have the County's best interests at heart, and that's enough for me.
[ edit ]